Friday, August 31, 2012

A Song Of Ice And Fire



These books... are hard to explain. They follow the feud in Westeros (and Braavos, Meereen, Yunkai, and Astapor later in the story) over the Iron Throne. They follow Eddard Stark and his daughters through their perilous journey in King's Landing, Daenerys Targaryen's adventures across the Narrow Sea, and Jon Snow's hardships in the Night's Watch. Later, the plot becomes more complex, with king's fighting each other for the Iron Throne, as wildings prepare to strike the Wall.

This is all I can say without giving away too much and spoiling it for everyone. You'll just have to read on.

I'll have to say, though, that this book is not for people who cringe at the mention of sex, violence... and  incest. Although I'm not an adult, I acknowledge the fact that this series is for them. So read at your own risk - and I promise you, it's amazing.

Overall.. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it. Favorite book series ever. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH IT HURTS. THEY'RE AMAZING. BEST I'VE EVER READ. I LOVE THEM. I LOVE JON SNOW. 
If you ever feel like discussing/arguing about the series, email me at canfer2000@gmail.com . I'll answer to everyone. :)

One last thing. For people who don't like reading (what are you doing on this blog?!)... THERE'S A TV SHOW, CALLED THE "GAME OF THRONES". I've only watched the first episode, but as far as I can tell, it's pretty accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment